Typical Ingredients - Natural Collection Light Body Lotion
Aqua, Prunis dulcis, Cocos nucifera, Theobroma cacao, Glycerin, Sorbitan, Isostearate, Polysorbate 60, Parfum, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Cetrimonium Bromide.
|Aqua||Water -the main ingredient. This adds moisture directly to the skin.|
|Prunis dulcis**||Sweet almond oil. An oily layer on the skin acts as a barrier to evaporation, thus retaining moisture in the skin.|
|Theobroma cacao*||Cocoa butter|
|Glycerin||Humectant. Absorbs water and holds it near4 the skin, thus preventing further moisture loss.|
|Sorbitan Isostearate||Synthetic emulsifier to aid the mixing of the oils and water.|
|Polysorbate 60*||Synthetic emulsifier and surfactant to aid the mixing of the oils and water and to aid even spreading.|
|Parfum||A mixture of synthetic and natural fragrance chemicals|
|Triethanolamine*||Used to control acidity in the product. Restricted to a maximum of 2.5 percent if used in a non-rinse of product such as this.|
|Phenoxyethanol*||Preservative restricted to a maximum of 1 percent.'|
|Carbomer||Synthetic crosslinked polymer used as a thickening agent.|
|Methylparaben*||Water-soluble preservative of the benzoate family, restricted to a maximum of 0.4 percent.|
|Butylparaben*||Oil-soluble preservative of the benzoate family, restricted to a maximum of 0.4 percent.|
|Cetrimonium Bromide*||Preservative restricted to a maximum of 0.1 p[ercent|
* These ingredients are subject to restrictions or have been linked to harmful or adverse effects.
** People who are allergic to almonds are advised to carry out a patch test before using cosmetics containing sweet almond.
* Indicates that this ingredient may be used in larger quantities if it is used for another specific purpose other than as a preservative
Reference: Cosmetics Unmasked: Dr stephen & Gina Antczak
- A Derm Explains The Link Between COVID & Allergic Reactions To Hair Dye
- What is hyperpigmentation and how can you treat your skin? From serums to laser
- Linda Evangelista: I have been 'permanently deformed' by fat-freezing procedure
- Chrissy Teigen reveals she's had fat removed from her face
- Skin Lightners - Toxic Beauty
- Hair Dyes and Contact Dermatitis - Toxic Beauty
- Some Chemicals Associated With Contact Dermatitis - Toxic Beauty
- Typical Ingredients - Natural Collection Light Body Lotion
- Emollients and Moisturizing Creams - Cosmetics Unmasked
- Wrinkles - Cosmetics Unmasked
- Aging Skin - Cosmetics Unmasked
- Can Breast Implants Make You Sick?
- The Untold Dangers of Synthetic Hair Extensions & Wigs (2021)
- The harsh truth about hair relaxers
- This is the new chapter of the black hair industry, and it’s pretty powerful
- Nose reshaping (rhinoplasty)
- Dermal fillers: The good, the bad, and the dangerous
- 'Insecure' Katie Price 'underwent brutal plastic surgery to maintain her career’
- What is chest binding and is it dangerous?
- Kim Kardashian West closing down KKW Beauty
- White Bees Wax
- Cosmetic Preservatives A-Z
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Cosmetics Unmasked - How Safe Are Colorants?
- Cosmetics Unmasked - Choosing Ingredients
- Cosmetics Unmasked - Colorants And Fragrances
- Toxic Beauty - Who's Looking At Cosmetics?
- Toxic Beauty - Hazardous To Your Health
- Chemicals Lingering In The Environment
- Potassium Sorbate
- Microbes and Safety Standards
- Cosmetics Unmasked - Fragrances
- Microbes and Cosmetics
- Synthetics In Cosmetics - The Industry Fights Back
- Fresh Goat's Milk Soap
- Active Ingredients
- Yellow Bees Wax