Cosmetics Unmasked - Fragrances
The importance of fragrance should not be under estimated.
They are a major factor in attracting customers, many of whom have preconceived ideas about the smells of household items.
A disinfectant, for example, must smell as though it can kill microbes, a bar of soap must smell as though it can clean your body, and your foaming bath oil must smell luxurious.
Believe it or not, fragrances are not only added to personal care products and household cleaners; they are in everything from writing papers to new cars.
Everything you buy must have the correct smell.
Reference: Cosmetics Unmasked: Dr. Stephen & Gina Antczak
- Could ‘Hair Autonomy’ Be The Next Big Natural Hair Movement?
- 5 ways to reduce signs of ageing on your neck and décolleté – from skincare to treatments
- Think twice before asking for the Russian lip filler technique, warns expert
- Microfeathering Is The Latest Way To Nab Those Bushy Cara-Esque Brows
- Indian TV star Chethana Raj dies aged 21 after fat removal surgery
- Apple cider vinegar benefits
- Majority of Black British women suffer side effects from hair relaxers such as burnt scalp, study finds
- Is sulfate bad for your hair? The experts weigh in
- Lactic Acid - Sounds Scary But Could It Be The Secret To Your Smoothest Skin Yet?
- Hair loss: The six main factors that cause hair loss and what you can do about them
- Calling a man bald is sexual harassment, employment tribunal rules
- Scientists Claim They Can Make Human Skin Act 30 Years Younger
- What is collagen good for?
- How to treat age spots on hands, according to a dermatologist
- Wait, So We’re Not Supposed To Use Oils On Natural Hair?
- What is Centella Asiatica and how does it benefit your skin?
- What is collagen and do the drinks really work? The experts weigh in
- Hair Syrup Is The Cult Pre-Wash Treatment Delivering Your Glossiest Hair Yet
- CBD & Retinol Are The “Most Impressive” Combo In Skincare
- Mercury ‘widespread’ in face creams sold online, according to new report
- White Bees Wax
- Cosmetic Preservatives A-Z
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Cosmetics Unmasked - How Safe Are Colorants?
- Cosmetics Unmasked - Choosing Ingredients
- Cosmetics Unmasked - Colorants And Fragrances
- Toxic Beauty - Who's Looking At Cosmetics?
- Chemicals Lingering In The Environment
- Toxic Beauty - Hazardous To Your Health
- Cosmetics Unmasked - Fragrances
- Microbes and Safety Standards
- Potassium Sorbate
- Microbes and Cosmetics
- Synthetics In Cosmetics - The Industry Fights Back
- Fresh Goat's Milk Soap
- Active Ingredients
- Yellow Bees Wax