A wonderfully effective and natural thickener, beeswax is excellent for adding to balms, creams and soaps. Being a classic cosmetic ingredient for lip balms and lotion bars, beeswax is a must-have ingredient for cosmetics. Not only is beeswax an excellent thickener, it acts as a natural emollient when added to formulations, leaving the skin and hair soft, conditioned and feeling healthier, making the perfect cosmetic ingredient for skin care as well as hair care. When added to soaps and lotion bars, beeswax gives cosmetics an added hardness. Often used to replace paraffins as a natural, environmentally friendly option for candle making, beeswax doesn't affect the quality or fragrance of candles.
Uses for Beeswax (Yellow)include (but are not limited to):
- Lip Balms
- Hair Care Products
Please note that this is a natural product , and there may be variations in colour and scent from batch to batch.For further information, including best before dates, please check the Certificate of Analysis (CofA) which can be accessed by clicking on the 'attachments' tab for this product. Please check all documentation before proceeding with purchase.
Usage rate: 1 - 70%
INCI Name:Apis Mellefera (Bees) Wax
COFA: Yellow Beeswax Batch number 122449 (Beeswax_Yellow__L000122449.pdf, 121 Kb) [Download]
MSDS-Beeswax (beeswax_MSDS.pdf, 19 Kb) [Download]
Certificate of Analysis Batch 20310 (Beeswax_Yellow_20310_Z46-19_01.pdf, 175 Kb) [Download]
CofA: Yellow Beeswax Batch number 116607 23.6.15 (Bees_Wax,_Yellow_LOT_116607.pdf, 179 Kb) [Download]
CofA: Yellow Beeswax Batch number 95416 12.5.15 (Bees_Wax,_Yellow_LOT_95416.pdf, 199 Kb) [Download]
Certificate of Analysis: Yellow Beeswax Batch 12831 (Beeswax_Yellow_LOT_12831_Z46-19_01002.pdf, 52 Kb) [Download]
Yellow Beeswax Batch Number 140406 (5046_YBW_Pellets_8412_COA_(1).PDF, 127 Kb) [Download]
Certificate of Analysis - Yellow Beeswax Batch: 8653 (Yellow_Beeswax_5046_YBW_Pellets_8653_COA_(1).pdf, 150 Kb) [Download]
cofa beeswax yellow 136718 R00078 (bees-wax-yellow-lot-cofa-136718_R00078.pdf, 241 Kb) [Download]
CofA Yellow Beeswax - Lot - KMO3654 (yellow-beeswax-kmo3654.pdf, 157 Kb) [Download]
- Is sulfate bad for your hair? The experts weigh in
- Lactic Acid - Sounds Scary But Could It Be The Secret To Your Smoothest Skin Yet?
- Hair loss: The six main factors that cause hair loss and what you can do about them
- Calling a man bald is sexual harassment, employment tribunal rules
- Scientists Claim They Can Make Human Skin Act 30 Years Younger
- What is collagen good for?
- How to treat age spots on hands, according to a dermatologist
- Wait, So We’re Not Supposed To Use Oils On Natural Hair?
- What is Centella Asiatica and how does it benefit your skin?
- What is collagen and do the drinks really work? The experts weigh in
- Hair Syrup Is The Cult Pre-Wash Treatment Delivering Your Glossiest Hair Yet
- CBD & Retinol Are The “Most Impressive” Combo In Skincare
- Mercury ‘widespread’ in face creams sold online, according to new report
- Microdosing Is The Latest Trend Skincare Experts Swear By
- SkinSchool: How to treat body breakouts
- Insta’s Contouring Obsession Made Me Ashamed Of My Nose — But Not Anymore
- Best Hair Primer
- Everything you need to know about lymphatic drainage - beauty's hottest new trend
- Are you using hair SPF? Why sun protection for our tresses can't be overlooked
- Struggle with shadow and liner on hooded eyes? These are the makeup tips you need to know
- Cosmetic Preservatives A-Z
- White Bees Wax
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Cosmetics Unmasked - How Safe Are Colorants?
- Cosmetics Unmasked - Choosing Ingredients
- Cosmetics Unmasked - Colorants And Fragrances
- Toxic Beauty - Who's Looking At Cosmetics?
- Toxic Beauty - Hazardous To Your Health
- Chemicals Lingering In The Environment
- Microbes and Safety Standards
- Cosmetics Unmasked - Fragrances
- Potassium Sorbate
- Microbes and Cosmetics
- Synthetics In Cosmetics - The Industry Fights Back
- Fresh Goat's Milk Soap
- Active Ingredients
- Yellow Bees Wax