Fresh Goat's Milk Soap
Alpha Hydroxy Acids
Goat milk contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids. These lactic acids help gently remove dead skin cells allowing for fresh new skin cells to surface. Thus creating smoother, healthier and rejuvenated skin.
A, C, E and B vitamins can be found in goat's milk. All of these vitamins can help your skin. Goat's milk has lots of vitamin A which is necessary to repair damaged skin. Medical studies have shown that vitamin A can help reduce lines, wrinkles, control acne and provide relief from psoriasis.
Goat milk reduces skin inflammation due to the fat molecule content. It soothes and nourishes the skin creating an anti-inflammatory effect.
Fresh Goat's Milk Soap: How to Keep It Creamy
Fresh Goat's Milk Soap: How to Keep It Creamy-2
- Yes, You Can Bleach Your Curls Platinum & Keep Them Healthy — Here’s How
- Losing its sparkle: the dark side of glitter
- Acid found in palm oil linked to cancer spread, study suggests
- British woman, 28, dies two days after liposuction surgery in Turkey
- A Derm Explains The Link Between COVID & Allergic Reactions To Hair Dye
- What is hyperpigmentation and how can you treat your skin? From serums to laser
- Linda Evangelista: I have been 'permanently deformed' by fat-freezing procedure
- Chrissy Teigen reveals she's had fat removed from her face
- Skin Lightners - Toxic Beauty
- Hair Dyes and Contact Dermatitis - Toxic Beauty
- Some Chemicals Associated With Contact Dermatitis - Toxic Beauty
- Typical Ingredients - Natural Collection Light Body Lotion
- Emollients and Moisturizing Creams - Cosmetics Unmasked
- Wrinkles - Cosmetics Unmasked
- Aging Skin - Cosmetics Unmasked
- Can Breast Implants Make You Sick?
- The Untold Dangers of Synthetic Hair Extensions & Wigs (2021)
- The harsh truth about hair relaxers
- This is the new chapter of the black hair industry, and it’s pretty powerful
- Nose reshaping (rhinoplasty)
- White Bees Wax
- Cosmetic Preservatives A-Z
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Cosmetics Unmasked - How Safe Are Colorants?
- Cosmetics Unmasked - Choosing Ingredients
- Cosmetics Unmasked - Colorants And Fragrances
- Toxic Beauty - Who's Looking At Cosmetics?
- Toxic Beauty - Hazardous To Your Health
- Chemicals Lingering In The Environment
- Microbes and Safety Standards
- Potassium Sorbate
- Cosmetics Unmasked - Fragrances
- Microbes and Cosmetics
- Synthetics In Cosmetics - The Industry Fights Back
- Fresh Goat's Milk Soap
- Active Ingredients
- Yellow Bees Wax