Chrissy Teigen reveals she's had fat removed from her face
Chrissy Teigen has had fat removed from her cheeks.
The 35-year-old model has revealed via social media that she had fat removed by Dr. Jason Diamond, and the procedure has helped to give her a more defined jawline.
Chrissy - who is married to award-winning musician John Legend - said in an Instagram Story video: "I did that Dr. Diamond buccal fat removal thing here. And since I quit drinking, I'm really seeing the results. And I like it, yeah."
The model also insisted she has no embarrassment about having undergone the procedure.
© Bang Showbiz Chrissy Teigen (c) Twitter
Chrissy - who also underwent surgery last year to have her breast implants removed - wrote over the video clip: "No shame in my game."
Meanwhile, Chrissy recently celebrated 50 days of sobriety.
The model revealed she'd gone 50 days without drinking any alcohol, explaining that it had been her "longest streak yet" after previously having "a few hiccups" in her sobriety journey over the past year.
She wrote on Instagram earlier this month: "today is my 50 day sobriety streak! it should be nearly a year but I had a few (wine) hiccups in the road. this is my longest streak yet! (sic)"
The 'Cravings' author doesn’t know if she’ll "ever drink again", but said alcohol "no longer serves" her in the way that it used to.
She added: "I still dunno if I’ll never drink again but I do know it no longer serves me in ANY way. I don’t get more fun, I don’t dance, I don’t get relaxed. I get sick, fall asleep and wake up sick, having missed what was probably a fun night. I had my fun with it and appreciate anyone that can enjoy it responsibly!!!! (sic)"
Reference: Bang Showbiz
- Is ear seeding really the secret to a more balanced and calmer you?
- What the post-pandemic beauty boom looks like
- Eight things you should know about sun cream when applying it during the heatwave
- Beauty tips: 'Extremely effective' way to ‘stop signs of ageing' and ‘smooth out wrinkles'
- Hair conditioner hacks to help you in the long run
- 8 Ways To Get Oily Skin Under Control ASAP
- 9 mistakes every man makes with aftershave
- 30 healthy foods that help you burn fat
- Rice Infused Skincare Is The Latest Ingredient Promising Baby Soft Skin
- Are You Using Your Hyaluronic Acid Serum Wrong?
- All the ways succinic acid can boost your complexion this summer
- What is ‘cognition nutrition’? It could change the way you eat forever
- Reducing The Risks of Tatoos
- Easy way to ‘boost skin collagen' and reduce 'signs of ageing' - without botox or fillers
- The Tretinoin Purge - A Beauty Myth Or Very Much Real?
- Your six-week guide to tackling pigmentation
- The pros and cons of drinking smoothies
- You asked 'how to get rid of love handles', so here's what you need to know
- Could ‘Hair Autonomy’ Be The Next Big Natural Hair Movement?
- 5 ways to reduce signs of ageing on your neck and décolleté – from skincare to treatments
- White Bees Wax
- Cosmetic Preservatives A-Z
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Cosmetics Unmasked - How Safe Are Colorants?
- Cosmetics Unmasked - Choosing Ingredients
- Cosmetics Unmasked - Colorants And Fragrances
- Toxic Beauty - Who's Looking At Cosmetics?
- Chemicals Lingering In The Environment
- Cosmetics Unmasked - Fragrances
- Toxic Beauty - Hazardous To Your Health
- Microbes and Safety Standards
- Potassium Sorbate
- Microbes and Cosmetics
- Synthetics In Cosmetics - The Industry Fights Back
- Fresh Goat's Milk Soap
- Active Ingredients
- Yellow Bees Wax
- What's Happening in the USA - Cosmetic Regulations - Toxic Beauty
- Cosmetics Unmasked - Listing Cosmetics
- Natural Waxes A-Z
- Natural Butters A-Z
- Toxic Beauty - Cocktails and Low Doses