Nose reshaping (rhinoplasty)
Nose reshaping (rhinoplasty), often called a nose job, is an operation to change the size or shape of your nose. You might have surgery because you’re unhappy with the way your nose looks or you may want to restore its shape after an injury.
Nose shaping for cosmetic reasons isn’t available on the NHS; it’s a procedure that’s done in private healthcare.
Reference: Bupa Healthcare: Expert reviewer, Mr Anil Banerjee, Ear, Nose and Throat Consultant
- A Derm Explains The Link Between COVID & Allergic Reactions To Hair Dye
- What is hyperpigmentation and how can you treat your skin? From serums to laser
- Linda Evangelista: I have been 'permanently deformed' by fat-freezing procedure
- Chrissy Teigen reveals she's had fat removed from her face
- Skin Lightners - Toxic Beauty
- Hair Dyes and Contact Dermatitis - Toxic Beauty
- Some Chemicals Associated With Contact Dermatitis - Toxic Beauty
- Typical Ingredients - Natural Collection Light Body Lotion
- Emollients and Moisturizing Creams - Cosmetics Unmasked
- Wrinkles - Cosmetics Unmasked
- Aging Skin - Cosmetics Unmasked
- Can Breast Implants Make You Sick?
- The Untold Dangers of Synthetic Hair Extensions & Wigs (2021)
- The harsh truth about hair relaxers
- This is the new chapter of the black hair industry, and it’s pretty powerful
- Nose reshaping (rhinoplasty)
- Dermal fillers: The good, the bad, and the dangerous
- 'Insecure' Katie Price 'underwent brutal plastic surgery to maintain her career’
- What is chest binding and is it dangerous?
- Kim Kardashian West closing down KKW Beauty
- White Bees Wax
- Cosmetic Preservatives A-Z
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Cosmetics Unmasked - How Safe Are Colorants?
- Cosmetics Unmasked - Choosing Ingredients
- Cosmetics Unmasked - Colorants And Fragrances
- Toxic Beauty - Who's Looking At Cosmetics?
- Toxic Beauty - Hazardous To Your Health
- Chemicals Lingering In The Environment
- Potassium Sorbate
- Microbes and Safety Standards
- Cosmetics Unmasked - Fragrances
- Microbes and Cosmetics
- Synthetics In Cosmetics - The Industry Fights Back
- Fresh Goat's Milk Soap
- Active Ingredients
- Yellow Bees Wax