Cosmetics Unmasked - Fragrances
The importance of fragrance should not be under estimated.
They are a major factor in attracting customers, many of whom have preconceived ideas about the smells of household items.
A disinfectant, for example, must smell as though it can kill microbes, a bar of soap must smell as though it can clean your body, and your foaming bath oil must smell luxurious.
Believe it or not, fragrances are not only added to personal care products and household cleaners; they are in everything from writing papers to new cars.
Everything you buy must have the correct smell.
Reference: Cosmetics Unmasked: Dr. Stephen & Gina Antczak
- Body brushing explained by experts
- Jada Pinkett Smith talks struggle with alopecia: 'I can only laugh'
- Dame Joan Collins refused to have a face lift because it was too expensive
- Mica Powders - How To Use
- How India's Perfumers Recreate The Smell Of Rain On Earth | Still Standing
- How to Work with Sucragel - Oily Gels
- Yes, You Can Bleach Your Curls Platinum & Keep Them Healthy — Here’s How
- Losing its sparkle: the dark side of glitter
- Acid found in palm oil linked to cancer spread, study suggests
- British woman, 28, dies two days after liposuction surgery in Turkey
- A Derm Explains The Link Between COVID & Allergic Reactions To Hair Dye
- What is hyperpigmentation and how can you treat your skin? From serums to laser
- Linda Evangelista: I have been 'permanently deformed' by fat-freezing procedure
- Chrissy Teigen reveals she's had fat removed from her face
- Skin Lightners - Toxic Beauty
- Hair Dyes and Contact Dermatitis - Toxic Beauty
- Some Chemicals Associated With Contact Dermatitis - Toxic Beauty
- Typical Ingredients - Natural Collection Light Body Lotion
- Emollients and Moisturizing Creams - Cosmetics Unmasked
- Wrinkles - Cosmetics Unmasked
- White Bees Wax
- Cosmetic Preservatives A-Z
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Cosmetics Unmasked - How Safe Are Colorants?
- Cosmetics Unmasked - Choosing Ingredients
- Cosmetics Unmasked - Colorants And Fragrances
- Toxic Beauty - Who's Looking At Cosmetics?
- Toxic Beauty - Hazardous To Your Health
- Chemicals Lingering In The Environment
- Microbes and Safety Standards
- Potassium Sorbate
- Cosmetics Unmasked - Fragrances
- Microbes and Cosmetics
- Synthetics In Cosmetics - The Industry Fights Back
- Fresh Goat's Milk Soap
- Active Ingredients
- Yellow Bees Wax